Thursday, May 13, 2010

...

I havent been feeling great these past days. Nothing to do with pshychological matters or matters of the heart.. no no nothing like that. It's just that I feel so tired. I feel like sleeping all the time it's like a vicious cycle. the more i sleep the more tired i feel, the less i sleep if feel sleepy and tired.

I close my eyes and wander of to a nice cool cottage in the mountains, where i have my favourite music playing and i'm reading a lovely/fun/funny/romantic book...

If only it were true... Ah! the cool breeze out on the porch, and the birds chirping, the smell of freshness, and pine trees... oh yeah.. in my fantasy i also have a nice thick forest (which isnt scary!!!!) and a beautiful lake that i can easily swin in (because there are no nasty animals in it ;)

Anyway to wrap things up... i guess all this laziness, "flatness" is cause because i'm worried and anxious about my final exams. They are not just any finals, this is the end of the line for me where i pass and get my degree!!!!! Finally!!!

Yay!!!!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment